Bob Salomon

In article ,
ASAAR wrote:

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:08:05 -0700, Chuck Olson wrote:

The chart recorder was set to display zero current at chart center
so that any reversal of current that might be described as
"Flex Negative charging current" would be displayed as a negative
value. The charging current never went negative! But this run was
done on a set of new cells, so maybe the "Flex" part didn't need to be
executed. I can imagine applying a momentary resistive load would
result in a "negative" pulse of charging current, so it might happen,
but I never saw it.

Thanks for the information. Now I'm curious as to how Flex
Negative Pulse Charging actually works. I imagine that since it has
a name, it should also have a description somewhere. Do you know if
it's a somewhat generic term, of if it's only used by one charger
manufacturer?

It sounds like the Ansmann Refresh mode in their Energy series chargers.
www.ansmann.com

--
To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.