Charlie Self

Robatoy wrote:
In article ,
"Leon" wrote:

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
The person who believes mankind is the result of "intelligent design",
or that the earth in general is, needs to take a better look at both
mankind and the world. Both are plenty screwed up, in ways that almost
any kind of sentience could have avoided.

With all due respect, you have described the results of the devils influence
on the world.
When you were young did you not once ever think that your parents were way
off kilter a time or two. Did they not seem way more intelligent than you
at one time? What better way to really learn right from wrong than to live
in a world that shows both. I am not so arrogant to think that I know which
way to learn is best, I leave that to the more intelligent designer.
Something to think about. The entire universe did not just happen, it had
to be created.

We have the answer, it's 42.
All we need now is the question.

WTF are we doing here and why?....and I'm not talking about UseNet.

On one end of the scale is the absolute smallest our little, horribly
inadequate, brain can comprehend, and at the other end of the scale is
the absolute humongestly huge thing we can get out feeble little brain
around. And here we are...at the exact middle of that scale. We are, in
fact, nothing more than an equal sign in the equation of knowledge.

Hydroponically grown, you say....*bursts out laughing*

Leon isn't arrogant enough to think that he knows which way to learn is
best. I'm not arrogant enough to believe that God is made in my
image--or me, in his. Nor am I arrogant enough to think I know God's
will.