Here and Kickin'

Default Obtaing & buying homeowners' insurance online...

Has anyone been able to find a carrier that will be able to give a
complete homeowners' policy quote online if you fully answer all the
questions presented on the carrier's web site?

Finding insurance is, at best, difficult because (1) I work full time
during the day, (2) most of the local insurance resellers in my
town go home at about the same time that I do, and (3) I use most weekends
to recover from the previous work week (I'm on the phone with the general
public all day), or do a million little things around the house that
couldn't be done over the past work week.

Aigdirect.com and amica.com are great right up until you answer a
quention in a certain way, then they ask you to call the insurer or an
agent.

Nationwide is acceptable. The company promises a two-day response via
e-mail.

State Farm, Fireman's Fund, Erie, directly me to their agent network.
Travelers (I'm in Maryland) dropped all of their homeowner's policies
a little over a year ago.

Any suggestions?

-d