SteveB

"granpaw" wrote in message

SteveB wrote:

I am leaning towards the Husky 345, 16". $243 online, $10 shipping, and
two spare chains. All new in box with warranty.

Try to sway me.................

Steve

I already done my best pal, you're headed in the right direction I
figure, just don't have the kind of luck I do and lose it like the other
stuff last week.

granpaw

Thanks. Just discovered a new Makita 14" chop saw is gone too. I am now in
the process of securing the place.

It was some bad luck, and some real stupidity on my part. Both happen.

We will be going back up to the cabin this weekend, and I doubt that this
will ship in time to get here. I have been really considering this, and
know what I want now.

Only one last question .......... someone said to get the .375" chain, and
this saw comes with .3125", IIRC. Is there any real differences in chain
besides dimensions?

Steve