Pete Snell

RoyJ wrote:
Right. I have THREE of them sitting under the bench!! All with clogged
carbs.

It was SOP once a month or so at the small engine place I worked
summers at to have an employee, come running downstairs from the 'used
parts' area (where the dead/traded/obsolete machinery was cannibalized)
shouting that someone had broken in during the night. The boss's eyes
would go wide and he'd ask what had been taken. The reply was always;

" They didn't take anything, but they left a bunch of minimacs!"

--
__
Pete Snell

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
- George Bernard Shaw