Christian McArdle

Default Trade emulsion

They trade on people who fall for the scam, just like the
dressed-to-the-nines old biddies who shop at Waitrose and would
never dream of buying exactly the same product much cheaper
at ASDA.

Hmmm. My mum shops at Waitrose, whilst I'm unfortunately in the ASDA period
of my life. The Waitrose products are vastly superior in every regard (apart
from price). The ASDA fresh food looks rotten on the shelf in comparison,
and you have to pay* for a trolley. I do not carry cash on me and the
trolleys don't take credit cards.

I always thought it odd that Lower Earley had the Asda, whilst Whitley gets
the Safeway. I'd have thought a quick swap in some backroom deal would have
been appropriate.

Christian.

* I really mean pay. The trolleys are so old and knackered that you can
almost guarantee that the quid will fall out unnoticed. If you want a
trolley with more than 3 wheels, then you need 2 quid, so you can shuffle
the trolleys about until the unlikely event you find one that actually moves
in a forward direction.