Dave Plowman (News)

Default Would you buy another kitchen from Wickes?

In article .uk,
Ed Sirett wrote:
My experience on around 5 IKEA kitchens is that they deliver everything
you ordered intact, also there is never any bits missing.
Have I been fortunate?

I've not bought much from IKEA as I hate the shopping 'experience' there,
but one thing I did buy was a computer workstation in pine for the
workshop. And the runners for the keyboard shelf were missing.
The time taken to go through their returns procedure just to get
replacements put me off them for ever - I've not been back since.

--
*I can see your point, but I still think you're full of ****.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.