Dave Fawthrop

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:59:50 +0100, ":::Jerry::::"
wrote:

| What don't you understand about nntp and Usenet etc.?... :~(
|
| The fact is, they are NOT breaking copyright (as they acknowledge
| copyright), they are just accessing a PUBLIC news feed - just as any
| ISP, Google, or any 'Usenet server' does and what's more the first
| and last often charge people...

The fact that I have posted this on uk.d-i-y does not invalidate my
copyright. I may choose not to enforce that copyright against
newsservers which act reasonably, but using posts for commercial purposes
is a different ball game.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
The London suicide bombers killed innocent commuters.