s--p--o--n--i--x

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:11:18 +0100, Chris Bacon
wrote:

Dave Fawthrop wrote:
I have forbidden them to use my posts on their web site.

Why? They seem quite open about it. They've given their CORGIs
reg. no., they're afiliated to the BHF, they seem DIY orientated,
they give tips, teh are just offering one of those webby interfaces
to uk.d-i-y, which they specifically mention? What's the problem?

I wouldn't have a problem if they were willing to pay me!

Maybe I should include:

"This post is copyright sponix 2005. You are free to re-publish this
post for a fee. By doing this you are agreeing to pay me £50 per copy"

I'd then simply issue an invoice.

sponix