Default Mitsubishi Proj. model VS6043A (4 of them same strange problem)

I made a service call today to a bar where they have 15 of these sets
throughout the building. There are 6 in a row on this one wall. The
sets are fed from a 16 tap splitter fed from a distribution amplifier.
The 16th position is terminated. I'll try to describe this symptom as
best as I can. Three of the sets on this wall seem to have what I at
first thought was symptoms that mimicked a signal ingress into a cable
like from a loose fitting. The picture has small straight across
horizontal lines that wave through it at varying rates. I checked all
the fittings in the distribution and although many were loose
tightening them did not improve the situation. I got to the back of one
of the affected sets to check the fitting and it was tight. I
substituted a new wire to this one set but it did not make any
difference. I swapped cables in the splitter too. I also tried the
alternate RF input but with the same result. I was starting to suspect
tuner problems until my son switched one of the sets to line and we
noted that the wavy lines were also present on the blue screen with no
video input. So it does not seem to be an RF problem but it is
affecting three of the sets on this one wall and one other in a
different location in the building. Is anyone familiar witrh anything
common on this set that sounds like the problem I'm having? It just
seems odd that four sets are similarly affected. Thanks very much for
any assistance. Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.