Michael A. Terrell

Bob Parker wrote:

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 23:14:51 GMT, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

Bob old boy. Is this you ?? ESR connection would suggest that it is. Give me
a mail to catch up if so.

Geoff

G'day Geoff!
I think it's me. I only recently realized that my despammed.com
address is completely dead, like Despammed.com itself. Apologies to
anyone who's tried to contact me through it.
You can send me an e-mail by going to
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~bobpar/contact.htm and clicking on the
link there. My e-mail situation's been so destroyed by US spammer
parasites that these days I'm going to extremes to prevent it from
happening yet again.

Regards
Bob

Bob, have you tried "Mailwasher"? I use it to see what is on the
server and delete or bounce the crap before I log in and download the
e-mail. Its a small program (1.5 MB), and works fairly well. You can
e-mail me for details.
--
?

Michael A. Terrell