Dan Grandmaison wrote:
Would anyone know if the company Geographics is defunct? Website?

This company seems to make somewhat related products, but I don't know
if it's the same one: http://www.geographics.ca/main.html

I acquired it w/o a power supply- does anyone know the current rating
of the 9 Volt AC adaptor?

You could put an upper bound on it by figuring out how many LEDs the
sign has and multiplying that by something like 0.02 W to 0.08 W per
LED. The original supply may not have been sized to light every LED
at once; my guess is it would be around 50% to 75% of the maximum
possible, plus maybe 0.5 A for the controller board.

Matt Roberds