BillyBob

"Han" wrote in message
Hi All:

I had to much MDF dust last weekend. I hadn't really worked with it
before, but my dust control (shopvac with HEPA filter and homemade
aircleaner - good filters and a big squirrelcage fan in a homemade box)
isn't up to the challenge.

What tool(s) were you using? Its always effective to get the dust at the
source, if possible and its much more pleasant working conditions. A good
dust collector with properly applied pick up points can do wonders. A
tablesaw is the biggest challenge, but its doable. No its not cheap. Yes its
worth it, to me. I have an overhead air filter made by Jet. Once I got my
dust collection really working well, I rarely use the overhead filter.

Bob