Phisherman

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 00:00:18 GMT, Han wrote:

Hi All:

I had to much MDF dust last weekend. I hadn't really worked with it
before, but my dust control (shopvac with HEPA filter and homemade
aircleaner - good filters and a big squirrelcage fan in a homemade box)
isn't up to the challenge.

I hate those little masks that don't quite fit over my beard and under my
glasses, which make me wheeze and fog up the glasses. What should I get?
A Darth Vader system like the Triton, North, or could I get away with Lee
Valley antifog mask?

For a good dust mask fit, clean shaven is the way to go. I have a
Dustfoe and it works exceptionally well. It has built-in valves. No
more allergic wood-dust reactions! The paper masks are of little
value.