noonenparticular

For days like you describe, I use a respirator made by 3m. I bought it to
do some blown-in cellulose insulation and now I use it regularly in the
shop. Set me back about $30 iirc.

It's a soft rubber face mask, very comfortable, doesn't fog the glasses and
is good against more than just dust (vapors, fumes, etc....). Got it at the
orange borg.

Joe C.

"Han" wrote in message
Hi All:

I had to much MDF dust last weekend. I hadn't really worked with it
before, but my dust control (shopvac with HEPA filter and homemade
aircleaner - good filters and a big squirrelcage fan in a homemade box)
isn't up to the challenge.

I hate those little masks that don't quite fit over my beard and under my
glasses, which make me wheeze and fog up the glasses. What should I get?
A Darth Vader system like the Triton, North, or could I get away with Lee
Valley antifog mask?

--
Best regards
Han