Dave Hinz

On 27 Sep 2005 13:19:45 -0700, wrote:
You know... I am pretty sick and tired of seeing political crap on this
NG.

Odd that you'd choose to go into a thread with an OT in the subject
line, then. Are you also the sort who goes into stores you don't want
to shop in to announce you don't like what they're offering?

I am not sure who your are bashing here... your govt, US govt, or
you picture some kind of wild eyed anarchist that hates all government
that is striking a blow for everyone.

I thought his post was a, you know, joke. Humor? Heard of that?

So before you vomit your political spewage onto these pages, take a
minute and look at your own content. I live in the Gulf Coast region
and I for one don't think there is any humor to be made of the pain and
suffering some of these people have/are going through.

Laughter is very theraputic. Perhaps you should try it. It's one path
to healing. It's as valid as any other.

However, for me, just go away. And as some will no doubt say, this is
a public forum, a free for all, and anyone can post anything. So with
that in mind, the next time you decide to be cute and witty, will you
please address the header this way?

Robert,

With all due respect, grow a thicker skin and/or learn how to killfile
threads, header contents, or posters you don't want to read. Or just
lighten the **** up - that would do too.