You know... I am pretty sick and tired of seeing political crap on this
NG. I am not sure who your are bashing here... your govt, US govt, or
you picture some kind of wild eyed anarchist that hates all government
that is striking a blow for everyone.

Yes, you posted the required the required OT before starting, but this
is a woodworking NG, with a woodworking format.

So before you vomit your political spewage onto these pages, take a
minute and look at your own content. I live in the Gulf Coast region
and I for one don't think there is any humor to be made of the pain and
suffering some of these people have/are going through.

You show your total lack of compassion, and just how thoughtless and
selfish you are by using our national tragedy to be cutesy and
sarcastic. You should come visit and see just how damn funny this all
is for us.

boards where all anti government sentiment is welcome. Go to the
coffee house, order a latte, smoke a Marboro box (you rascal, you)
and tell the other members of the old, fat, nobodies that make up the
"I wish I was an anarchist but don't have the guts" set how funny and
witty you are. Print your post out and take it with you! Read it to
your fellow wannabes!

Maybe everyone will love the sarcastic humor you have generated over
the pain and suffering of others. Nice job!

However, for me, just go away. And as some will no doubt say, this is
a public forum, a free for all, and anyone can post anything. So with
that in mind, the next time you decide to be cute and witty, will you
please address the header this way?

OT: Self serving VOMIT ahead

Robert