Leon

"Scott" wrote in message
news:uXc_e.371082$_o.20361@attbi_s71...

It appears that you liberals will believe anything the slam sheets have to
say. Especially, if it's against someone you don't like.
Who are you liberals going to pick on after Bush leaves office. John Mc
Cane? You all better get used to a Republican President. I predict we
will
have one for at least the next 12 years and if you libs don't like it I
suggest you move to Canada. Who on the Dem side could handle what's going
on today, Al Gore (what a big dumb Ox he is), Kerry ( the phony one),
Hillary (what a joke), Biden (the phony big mouth)? Name one person on
the
Democrat side that the masses would support. You'd be hard pressed to
find
one. Tell the truth who would you suggest that has any class. That party
is
not the party I grew up with when they were for the working person. There
are no more Sam Nunn's left in that party.

Getting a Democrat back in the White House is much easier thatn you think.
Take Jimmy Carter for instance. He won the presidency simply because he did
not run Republican.