warbler

Robatoy wrote:
In article ,
Charles Bull wrote:

http://www.chortler.com/19866ittas.shtml

Wow... I didn't know George had stopped drinking.
I knew Yeltsin and Churchill liked to have a few.
But George's behaviour does bolt on to a definition of an alcoholic I
heard once:
An alcoholic is a megalomaniac with an inferiority complex.

I'm at least glad that the 'chortler' piece gave credit where it was
due..the National Enquirer..... which is probably more accurate than Fox
news ? G

In a few years you won't be able to find anybody who will admit to have
voted for Bush..kinda like Nixon.

In Canada, NOBODY voted for Brian Mulroney. Nobody.

Ooops, I slipped, I wasn't getting into political discussions..G