Cliff

On 28 Sep 2005 03:16:22 GMT, D Murphy wrote:

Cliff wrote in news:q5bjj111jl53lob2v3e3mbekg7597u216n@
4ax.com:

Who sez? It's already up one degree F it seems.
How fast would that next doubling be?
Recall those saturation issues too. And that the existing (and
melting) polar caps reflect a bit which will change as they
finish melting.

I'm just about done with this for the third time. I've supplied the
temperature records on a number of occasions. It's not one degree. It is .6
degree IF you don't adjust for the change in methodology that took place in
1920. It is between .3-.5 with various formula used to adjust the number to
account for the methodology change. Please explain the mystical
thermodynamics that causes air that warms by .6 degrees (giving you the max
number) to warm an immense volume of water by one degree.

So far only te surface waters have been much warmed and your
claimed air data is very suspect indeed.

You using the long inches or the short ones these days?

Do that and the
worlds energy problems can be solved with CO2.

??

BTW, current predictions are that the total warming will reach one degree
in sixty years.

The graph in the cite I posted showed about 7 degrees F *more* in
about 50 years IIRC. Do you have degrees F & C confused?

But how can you have any global warming at all when you deny it
exists?
--
Cliff