RDF

No biggie, I weld in my apt. now that my shop is in moving mode. Michigan
ave at Roosevelt in front of Grant Park. Just find some scraps, I'm short
but plenty of gas and filler so don't sweat it. I have an Aerowave and a
SD180 along with my plasma cutter and mig. Yea, my kitchen is a bit of a
weird place but ya gotta make do with what you have.... For $2300.00 a month
in rent I'll weld and the kitchen and like it!

Rob

"Ignoramus4243" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:08:31 -0500, RDF wrote:
Wow, that's close to me. I just make orders with a chassis builder for a
discount we split. I'll have to check them out. Do you want maybe a
chance
to try some tig work on my gear I have pretty much everything up and
running. I'm in the Loop. Maybe check out some of the different torches
and
such, see what you like before dropping cash into it?

That's an interesting thought. I work in the loop... Where are you?
You can write me at ichudov AT algebra DOT com or ichudov AT yahoo DOT
com (to make sure that your email gets here, write to both
addresses). If I use your equipment, I would like to compensate you at
least for inert gas and electricity and consumables.

Thanks!