coolcamaro79

Ignoramus4243 wrote:
I would like to find a good steel supplier in western suburbs of
chicago, preferably one that is open on Saturdays. Looked at yellow
pages and I am not finding much. Anyone uses a particular one?

I need some angles, flats, and inthe future, square tubes.

thanks

--

Can't help too much on the west side, but I use Kloster Steel, they are
closer to down town. Good people there. Not sure if they are open

Jim