Gunner

On 26 Sep 2005 18:43:26 -0700, wrote:

Cliff wrote:

building over a fault line. DUH.

Where's Gunner?

I bet Gunner is the LAST guy whining about how things get "handled" by
the "administration" if he experiences such a problem.... He already
knows they are not prepared, and also knows they never will be.

Correct. For to have a government that is instantly ready to jump into
action..you must first have a well run police state.

Now if the Noid wishes to live in a police state..I hear Cuba is
looking for Americans to emigrate.

Some Natural Disasters are unavoidable.

All natural disasters are unavoidable. We are not God.

How we deal with them..however..is something we CAN do something
about.

Grummy

for torturing the cat." Gunner