Sachin

Default Cincinnati 220-8 Questions

Hello,

I have a cincinnati 220-8 machine. Some problems I'm facing a-

-grinding is uneven.(ovalty).
-accompanied with heavy vibration of the bar.

On the grinding wheel side, there is a tank, with the shaft going
through it.
-Does this tank fill up with hydraulic fluid?
-Is the grinding wheel supposed to start without the hydraulic system
on?(mine does).
-What is a differential rate setter, provided at the grinding side?
-How many bearings are there on the grinding wheel side(2 i guess).
-The hydraulic oil getting there(to the bearings) seems only a trickle.

Anyone with answers or other suggestions with the cincinnati please
help. I also have 2 other cincinnati's,(2OM).

Thanks,
Sachin