ROFL Cliff, "MoveOn.org" in their TV ads just blamed Bustjust about
everutjomg hurricanes. Then too, supporters of "MoveOn" have pretty
well illustrated, over the last years, that they are not exactly "the
brightest bulbs on the street", and their efforts are obvous turning
the next election in order to gain the White House and place many, many
MoveOn supporters (and likly pricipals) into positions having 6-figure
incomes for "no show" type jobs. In fact, this goal wou;d be pretty
trasparent once 'MoveOn' revealed who their major financial
contributors are.

Face it, the finacial supporters of MoveOn are the already fat cats,
who now shield their identities.

Hmm, worth investigation I'd say.

With regards to "MoveOn.org", while I'm not likely the strongest
supporter of President Bush, I would have to say that the TV Ads of
"MoveOn.org" tend to shoot the liberals in the foot and create more
support for George W. because of their rabid silliness.

Then too, this is just my opinion.

Harry C.