its me

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:23:43 -0700, Grant Erwin
wrote:

Is there any safe way to open a still-pressurized can of spray paint with
completely plugged nozzle, to get the paint out so I can brush it on?

How about if I made a tool e.g. drilled a small hole in a Popsicle stick
or
tongue depressor, turned the can upside down, removed the nozzle, and
depressed
the valve stem with the hole aligned? Maybe the air would all come out and
leave
the paint inside, then I could cut it open any way I wanted reasonably
safely.

Ideas? Experience?

GWE

I have pressurized with air pressure from my compressor a paint can that has
ran out of propellant . It take some finesse but it should also blow clear
the stand tube inside the can.
Steve