David L

Powernet Global has some excellent products and prices depending on
what state one is in. Some people don't want to dial an access number
even if it saves them a bunch of money. Some Telco operations have a
much better agent program than others. Some of the agent programs are
fair and equitable to each party, where some are not. A good agent, no
matter what kind of service you want, can be an asset, believe it or
not. Every money making business has some kind of promotional plan.
Where Onesuite may be word of mouth and use of access numbers.
Generally, I've found the cheapest services, like Big Zoo(GONE)
Onesuite, Pincity to have the most call problems, but then I'll take
the occasional glitch to ATT prices or the iffy call quality of early
or poorly implemented VOIP, which has been getting better. So much
better, all the big Telcos are getting involved. Mostly to avoid the
heavy taxation involved with traditional telephone service. Getting
into data transport circumvents lots of taxes.

A big family or business, who calls LD allot, would be served well by
the flat monthly fee unlimited LD plans, but for the infrequent LD
user, that can be a big fixed cost, wether it gets used or not.

I used Onesuite for a couple of years in California and got a lot of
call quality problems, so I dropped them.
It appears now they have lots of local access numbers, so that 800
number won't get jammed up.
Currently use Pincity, but they run out of capacity for many local
access numbers at peak times
Ready to try Onesuite again.

-
Dave