Knotbob

President Bush has my support (as well as a tiny bit more than
half the rest of the US population too-he did win-twice) to take the
fight with middle eastern muslim terrorist to the middle east.
Sorry you don't approve but you can keep drinking.
Robert Smith

Charles Bull wrote:
On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 00:40:41 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

"Charles Bull" wrote in message

http://www.chler.com/198shtml

Funny that the only two posts to this group were to bash the President.
Your agenda is no better than his.

No bashing or any other agenda intended, but rather a question is
he drinking again? If he is let us all pray for him otherwise, we will
be on the marching to another war before the present war in Iraq end.