LQQkIE YONDER

I hope to God that I'M using a tablesaw at 70.

Father is still using one at 72, and I'll admit that he doesnt' have
much stamina. But he can still rip timber. Just not much at a time.

I'm planning on being a woodworking geezer into my 80's.

Bill

My Dad will turn 82 this next month. Been living alone since his
wife passed away in Jan.2001. This last June, he calls and tells me to
come get his tools, he has sold his house and is moving into an assisted
living facility. So I rent a big van and drive out to Arizona from Iowa
and get him settled and the van loaded with all his tools. Now let me
tell you that this van is squatting when we are finished loading it, it
is full.
Two weeks ago I get this letter from my Dad telling me he has found
love again with a woman about 60 years old living in the same facility
and they have a lot in common, been dating up a storm, blah, blah, blah.
Now I just know that they are gonna get married, settle down, buy a
house together and Dad will want his tools back.
Well, I will have room in *my* shop again.