SMS

John A. Weeks III wrote:

Is that one of those pre-paid scams? Are you a sales person or
MLM rep for them? Why do pre-paid when you get a regular long
distance plan from someone like PowerNet Global, and only pay
for what you actually use? Any why pay monthly charges and up
front fees when other companies don't charge them?

PowerNet is much more expensive than OneSuite, more than 2x the price
per minute. OneSuite is definitely not a scam. There are no monthly
charges. The only downside I've found with OneSuite is that I'm building
up too many minutes because I can't use up $10 worth of minutes every
six months, when each minute is only 1.9 cents. I use my cell phone,
off-peak, for most LD calling.

I like OneSuite because it is very convenient to use, with no need for a
PIN, and speed dial numbers that you can program on-line. For most of my
calls, I only have to press four keys to make a call (one key to dial
the access number, then three keys for the speed dial (one of which is
the # key at the end).

I don't do referrals for OneSuite, and OneSuite doesn't do MLM. They
give you some sort of credit for referrals, but it's not worth the
trouble, IMO.