NotMe

"John A. Weeks III"

| I have been reading a lot on this board about long-distance service and
| doing my own research by going to companies' websites. I have decided
that
| I might give OneSuite a try. I just wanted to try one more time before
| jumping off the cliff. Has anyone here tried OneSuite and if you have
what
| did you think?
| Annie
|
| Is that one of those pre-paid scams? Are you a sales person or
| MLM rep for them? Why do pre-paid when you get a regular long
| distance plan from someone like PowerNet Global, and only pay
| for what you actually use? Any why pay monthly charges and up
| front fees when other companies don't charge them?

No MLM unless you count the 20 min spiff which amounts to about 60 cents to
both parties if a reference code is used. (see previous post for the link)

No monthly charges. Aside from the metered rate there is a $0.55 set up
charge for using a pay phone and that only applies to the initial
connection. Once connected you can make as may calls as you like for the
one set up charge so long as you don't break the initial connection.

I don't know their business plan but from the end user's POV $0.029/ min is
hard to match much less beat. If for example you still have air time on the
account and have not added time in 6 months the system will go inactive but
can be reactivated with a phone call. Ergo not really necessary to put in
more money.

Interesting aside we have cell phones with a goodly number based in the 504
exchange (new Orleans) and those were unable to make or receive calls as the
MTSOs were under water. Ditto for phone company calling cards and even
operateor assisted calls charge to any 504 phone. The ONLY thing that *did*
work consistantly was the onesuite system via their 800 numbers.