John A. Weeks III

In article 6F_Ze.4567$qC4.3911@trnddc02,
Annie wrote:

I have been reading a lot on this board about long-distance service and
doing my own research by going to companies' websites. I have decided that
I might give OneSuite a try. I just wanted to try one more time before
jumping off the cliff. Has anyone here tried OneSuite and if you have what
did you think?
Annie

Is that one of those pre-paid scams? Are you a sales person or
MLM rep for them? Why do pre-paid when you get a regular long
distance plan from someone like PowerNet Global, and only pay
for what you actually use? Any why pay monthly charges and up
front fees when other companies don't charge them?

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications
http://www.johnweeks.com