Chris Bacon

Doctor Drivel wrote:
"Chris Bacon" wrote...
Doctor Drivel wrote:
..through the keyhole Maxie directed
..foul mouthed words towards the detective

"My Old Man's a dustman,

He is? An admiral profession. Lazy *******s tough.

Just an old reminiscence - have you sunk so low, that you
cannot enjoy some childish banter? *You* tell *me* one!!
Disregarde the (other) abstrads here....

It is the case, IME, IRL, that Dustmen w o r k like
mad and then rest exorbitantly. Great! Someone does it.

he wears his dustman's hat,

I should think so. better than fireman's hat.

uk.politics.misc went *that* way.... -

he farted through the keyhole,

Why?

Because, of course, he did... [see pt. 1]

and paralysed the cat,"

The cat was near the keyhole?

Not necessarily... you have given me cause to say.....

Thrsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssp!

J.L. forgive me, if you're still aliove.

You have an odd Dad.

Increasingly so, with age. I hope I match and surpass him.