Swingman

"Leon" wrote in message

I gotta say, after 4 previous hurricanes under my belt I truly felt my
family was going to come home to a total disaster. We evacuated to New

Ulm
and stayed with my sister and friends. Fortunately we missed the big
exodus.

Don't blame you a bit. I also felt in my bones that this one may be bigger
than Alicia and, had we still had a kid at home, we would have joined you up
by White Hall and would not have even considered riding it out. As it was, I
promised SWMBO that if it stayed a Cat 4/5 late on that Friday, I would
reconsider. I just had too much at stake here on the ground, and was
tickled to be wrong.

Glad to hear you're back and no worse for wear.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/17/05