vgjuarez

I had the same problem. I just figured it out. The switch is bad. I
bypassed the switch and the motor worked.

pray4surf Wrote:
Craftsman - Model 137.248830 - 3.0 HP

Not the best (by a long shot) But mine...

Used it today to rip and crosscut (with sled)... Finished up a
crosscut,
turned the switch off. Once blade stopped spinning, removed the work
and
the sled.

Unplugged from power supply to use the CMS... Went back a little
later,
plugged the unit back into the power supply, flipped the switch...
Nothing.
Test power supply, other tools run fine....

*#@*&....

RTFM - Three possible causes:

1. Saw not plugged in - Yes it is
2. Fuse Blown or CB tripped - Saw no mention in manual for fuse, CB
(Reset)
still in depressed mode.
3. Cord damaged - Nothing visible, only exposed connections are
Grounds, all
are secure, no other visible connections...

Is there a fuse, or simply the Circuit Breaker??

I'm puzzled, work stops... Any suggestions?

Rick

--
Computer recommends - Hard drinking calypso poet

--
vgjuarez