Leon

"Swingman" wrote in message
Already with thee! tender is the thought
that happily the UniSaw still sits her throne,
Cluster'd around by her jointer, SCMS and routers.
For here there is much light, saved from the breezes blown
Through verdurous glooms and winding mossy ways,
to await more cutting on happier days.

(with abject apologies to J. Keats and J. Browne)

I gotta say, after 4 previous hurricanes under my belt I truly felt my
family was going to come home to a total disaster. We evacuated to New Ulm
and stayed with my sister and friends. Fortunately we missed the big
exodus.