Andrew Gabriel

Default Automatic water pressure maintainer for combi boiler system?

In article ,
Andy Hall writes:
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:37:26 GMT, (Frank W) wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:20:15 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

What do you mean?

Well, on my own combi-fed central heating system, I have to keep
checking the pressure occasionally by looking at a dial on the front
of the combi. Every time the pressure drops below the recommended
minimum, you have to manually top up the pressure using a removeable
link to the mains water supply. What I'm thinking of is a device that
will keep doing that for you whenever the pressure drops (say due to
small leakage at pipe joins or whatever). My own system often needs
its pressure topping up manually.

Frank

There are such things, but they are relatively expensive for what they
are in order to comply with water regulations.

A header tank, surely? ;-)

--
Andrew Gabriel