MarkM

Default 240v LED for bathroom fan

"David W.E. Roberts" wrote in message ...
"MarkM" wrote in message
m...
snip
Maybe I didn't explain myself well... The mechanical indicator is
attached to the pull string of the internal fan switch, so that it
would track (and indicate) the state of this internal switch. So it
would indicate whether the humidistat was being over-ridden by the
manual switch. Sounds very clunky, but actually worked fine on the
overhead fans. I expect these are an over-the-counter accessory sold
in the US, but may not be available in a two-state on-off form.

Things become clearer :-)
Does this replace the plastic toggle at the bottom of the pull cord?
I guess I could always order one from the US.

Cheers
Dave R

The ones I saw were fitted about half way up the pull cord, around eye
level. I have no idea if these came as standard with the fans or were
after-market.