David

Patriarch wrote:

Certainly not ALL bad drivers are old folks. But I don't seem to drive as
well as I used to. Or maybe I simply pay better attention to my lack of
paying attention these days. ;-)

Again. I'm sorry I offended any seniors.

Careful, you may get to be one of us some day.

Only if he's lucky.

Patriarch

anyone on a cell phone is a bad driver. most of them are young women,
in my experience. I'd love to see laws passed in every state in the
union that would make it a crime to use a cell phone in a vehicle with
the engine running. Even if it's a hands-free model. I use a cell
phone while driving and find it a distraction. I'd be more than happy
to give up the privilege if it meant getting 100 million other
distracted drivers off of theirs.

Dave