Genedoc

Default No ever told me..

it could be like this...After completing the saga with the bearings
and arbor replacement(with a lot of help and encouragement from this
group-thanks), while restoring a 61' Craftsman 100 table saw; I tuned
it with a dial indicator and mounted a Forrest Woodworker 1 blade I had
on hand. Had built a two runner crosscut sled, so put it on and made a
cut.... What a revelation, prefect control of the cut and a finish that
needs no sanding. In all my years, it appears I have never cut on a
tuned saw (even a Craftsman) with a sharp blade. So much more of what
I have read now begins to make sense and seems able to be done. Wow!
So what happens with a really good saw? Boggles the mind.

David