If you are looking at these to cut dovetails, and especially if you
are going to be doing a bunch of dovetails, get the Leigh D4R

I have both the Incra LS and the Leigh, and the while the Incra does a
fine job on dovetails, it is a lot more time consuming with the Incra
- no comparison, I can dovetail both ends of 4 drawer sides with the
Leigh in about the time it takes me to do just the end of 1 drawer
side on the LS

John

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:48:12 GMT, ScRaPLeR
wrote:

Ok one more question, is the Inra LS Super System any good, does
anyone have any experince with it? Going to either purchase it or the
Leigh D4 this week and need some input. Thanks again in advance.