Tim Shoppa

It came out with nice tiny tiny bubble marks on a large part of it.

If it's truly "tiny tiny" and not actually bubbles, then it might be
the "orange peel" effect. With other brands of spray paint this is
caused by the paint being clumpy when sprayed, and the clumps dry too
quick before they really level nicely. Heating up the spray-paint can
to "warm water" temperature is usually the cure.

Otherwise I suspect that baking @225F caused the outer skin to dry out
before the inner skin had outgassed enough. Not necessarily the
primer, it could have been the bottom of the finish coat.

I usually do my baking at lower temps (140-150F) and longer times.

Tim.