Larry Jaques

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 01:22:02 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message There ya
go, letting the bad guys know about your cameras by putting
them on the outside, too. If I were in your predicament, I'd want to
catch them first, via the internals, then install externals later to
warn other would-be burgurgulars away. YMMV

That was a point of discussion but I was convinced by one of the guys that
the goal is to not get broken into at all. The system WILL be internet
accessable and be locked-up.

If I wanted any of my previously stolen items back (long odds, but
some chance), I'd try to catch the perps red handed. Preventing
additional breakins would preempt that possibility. Secondarily, by
catching the thieves, you stop them from doing to numerous others what
they've already done to you; what they've put you through.

Food for thought?

I survived the D.C. Blizzard of 2003 (from Oregon)