I need to bend some 7" to 9" pieces of 1/4" titanium rod into a
c-shape. Man that stuff is tough. Banging on it with a hefty hammer on
the horn of an anvil and then squeezing it in a vise works pretty well
but scars it up and is making my arthritis worse. I've been looking at
the benders available from northerntool, harbor freight, etc. but
question whether they are strong enough. Anyone have any suggestions
for a simple bender I can buy or make for $100 or less?

What percentage of overbend do you have to use to get the angle you
want?

Wes