Richard Conway

Ed Sirett wrote:
Most independent plumbers' merchants would happily sell you a cylinder on
Sat am. However you are likely to have to get them to order it in for you
unless they are a very large shop.

There is no reason why you could not build a strong shelf (3/4" ply and
4x2 timber) and put a standard 25/40 gal cistern on top and a bog standard
(36" or 42"x18" HWC below. This may actually be cheaper than the combi
cylinder.

Didn't manage to get sorted in the end - will be a job for next week now
so I should have plenty of time to order from BES. Thanks for all the
helpful response anyway people.

I'm still confused about which route to take though - I think for
simplicity I'll probably just stick another combination one in as it
will be easier.