Dave Mundt

Greetings and Salutations...

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 03:07:15 GMT, "
wrote:

What can I do? I have many cu. ft. / pounds of cutoffs trimmings etc. that
are small, thin, and probably totally useless. I can't bring myself to
throw them away. They're overtaking my garage and useful wood. HELP HELP
HELP ME STOP NOW!!!!

1) Buy a lathe. Small pieces are great fodder for bottle
caps, tops, pens and a myriad of other useful things. Smaller pieces
can be glued up to create LAMINATED blocks for turning.
2) Contact your local schools. If they STILL have an art
department, the teachers will be MORE than happy to take the scrap
off your hands as "found material" for art projects.
3) Buy a chipper and make mulch. Don't include walnut and
related woods. The resulting chips are welcomed by gardeners, pet
owners and stables.

Of course, it is total coincidence that two of three of
these suggestions include "having" to buy a new toy...I mean Tool...
(*smile*).

Regards
Dave Mundt