J T

Sun, Sep 25, 2005, 9:49am (EDT-3) (Gus) who doth
publically proclaim:
But the know-it-all Lord of all Woodworking assholes like you are always
about.

Gee, and I didn't have a special name for you. Makes me feel kinda
left out. Lord of All Woodworking. That's just silly tho.

As far as being called an asshole, it doesn't particularly bother
me. I figure everyone is one at one time or another. It happens. I
figure callng names evens out in the end. For every time someone calls
me an asshole, I figure I call someone else one. You can figure how
that works, I'm sure. But, the major difference is, I don't make the
extra effort to intentionally be one.

No, I don't know it all - not about woodworking, or anything else.
Never said I did. However, there's one Hell of a lot of things I can do
at least adequately, and I have the ability to learn. I feel good about
myself as a person, I am intelligent, articulate, literate, reasonably
well read, and self-confident - perhaps that is what confuses you.
Plus, I don't go around saying offensive things to people I've never
even met, or, at least things I would not be willing to say to their
face, if I ever did meet them. I also don't say offensive things, or
call names, to people I actually do know, unless I know them very well -
or know for sure I can whip their ass.

You have a nice life.

JOAT
The toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you will have to
kiss tomorrow.
- Unknown