Mike Marlow

wrote in message
news:i_HZe.263512$Hk.15588@pd7tw1no...
I have an old RV that has had the roof patched and repaired many time with
various rubber coats and now its all peeling off. I am going to re-seal

the
roof but need to remove all the old gunk off. The roof is pretty thin

tin
and leaks so I do not want to use any kind of solvent.

any suggestions to a wire/plastic disk that I can attach to a angle

grinder
or drill.

Go to the local auto parts store and get yourself a couple of the 3M
abrasive disks. They'll chuck into your drill motor and you'll be amazed at
how fast they work. They are around $7-8 for a pack of two at Advance Auto.
You may need a couple of packs to do the entire roof, or you may find you
can get in done with just one.

--

-Mike-