ScRaPLeR

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 00:14:13 GMT, "BobS" wrote:

Can't speak for the Incra System - never used it but I do have the D4. They
have several new models out, the D4R and the 1600 which you also may want to
consider.

As for the D4, it works as advertised and then some. My hand cut dovetails
look like they were made with a dull ax and I don't care how simple Frank
Klaus can make it look - I'll stay with my Leigh D4 jig.

Both companies make quality products - get premium prices and keep the
customers coming back. Guess that's about the best PR any company could ask
for...... I seriously doubt you would have any regrets with purchasing any
of them. What features appeal to you?

Bob S.

"ScRaPLeR" wrote in message
.. .

Ok one more question, is the Inra LS Super System any good, does
anyone have any experince with it? Going to either purchase it or the
Leigh D4 this week and need some input. Thanks again in advance.

The ability to repeat cuts using the insertable templates really!
Especially the Incra with it's 1/1000th adjustments seems too good to
be true.