CAMCOMPCO

Yes, bearing, 7 years of University studies never taught me to second
guess spell check ;-)

This is as a general skill question...I want the hole to be exactly XYZ
when I am done, in practice, +/- 0.001. Now, I can get the hole that
precise, just cant get it glass smooth. If I am to understand the
ballize description provided by Dan, the hardened ball bearing is
pushed through the hole, essentially smashing the bumps and scratched
flat. Now I have a reason to hunt for ball bearings on ebay.

I'll try the emery wrap, just don't want to sand away accuracy....I
give it a try tomorrow provide update...

Cheers, and thanks again Larry and Dan

John